Sunday, June 21, 2015

I am

Oh, Goddess.
Why must you leave so quickly? I love your gentle caress and promising words.
When you let your presence be known I feel as though I'm in an entirely diffrent world.
You take away my pain, if not forever for awhile is fine.
I wish you could stay with me. Lay with me forever in a place filled with an abundance of joy and laughter. Where flowers bloom and river whispers echo.
Dance with me. Barefoot, letting our feet rightfully connect with the earth.
My energy flows throughout me. A constant stream of gold through passages closely connected and intertwined with my soul.
My light carries on in me and into the ground. I am somehow connected to everything in this place.
I am everything and everything is I.
Even you, sweet Goddess.
You are not with me.
In this land that seems to be eternity, you are apart of me.
We are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment